It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
Pure Drop is a traditional, red brick real ale pub with modern touches that welcomes families and does straightforward food and drink for all. Comfortable and unpretentious, our setting and atmosphere make us a nice place to meet friends and enjoy family time. Enjoy long summer days in our beer garden, and get cosy by the open fire in winter. Whether you’re local to Bournemouth and Poole or just passing through, you’ll get great value pub grub and plenty to drink. Everything is served with a smile, from lunchtime until late.
Cask ales are our specialty but we do plenty of other drinks too, like draught beers and ciders, world wines, spirits, and softies. Kick back with your favourite tipple and choose from a very varied pub menu that features traditional meals and more modern plates. Whether you’re in for a light lunch, need a burger to satisfy a big appetite, or crave traditional British comfort food, we’ve got just what you’re looking for.
We’re a friendly bunch here at Pure Drop, and we’re proud to be at the heart of the local community. There’s lots’ going on all year round, from meal deal nights to pub quizzes and fun charity events. Local clubs and sports groups use us as a place to meet and socialise, such as our darts team, who are always popping in for a pint and a bit of banter. Come join us anytime.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Pure Drop, 457 Wimborne Road East, Ferndown, BH22 9NA